Current Specialist Bookkeeper
Specialist bookkeepers today tend to spend the majority of their time in executing transactional tasks such as entering accounting invoices data into the accounting system, generating reports and processing bank payments. Automation will enable bookkeepers to become more effective in serving their clients.
How this role is evolving
- Enter, validate and process all transactions and financial events into the accounting system.
- Process payment through the online banking system.
- Create and edit management report to be reviewed by accounting seniors.
- Preparation of accounting schedules.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure all documentation is submitted in a timely manner.
- Manage client timeline and requests.